Friday, December 2, 2011

BECAUSE I love her...

The poem below introduces the One who captivates my heart!  Enter your name into this poem, and allow the Creator to captivate your heart as well!  No one can compete with His perfect love!



BECAUSE.....

I made her...She's different. She's Unique. With love I formed her in her mother's womb. I fashioned her with great joy. I remember with great pleasure the days I created her (Psalm 139:13-16). To me she's beautiful...I love her. I love her smile. I love her ways. I love to hear her laugh and the silly things she says and does (Psalms 139:17). She is herself, and no one else...this is how I made her. I made her pretty, but not beautiful, because I know her heart, and she would be vain....I want her to search out her heart, and learn that it would be Me in her that would make her beautiful...and it would be Me in her that would draw friends to her (1 Peter 3:3-5). I made her in such a way that she would need me. I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be.... only because I want her to lean and depend on me. I know her heart. I know if I had not made her like this, she would go about her own chosen way and forget Me....her Creator (Psalm 62:5-8) I have given her many good and happy things...because I love her (Psalm 84:11, Romans 8:32). I have seen her broken heart, and the tears she has cried all alone. I have been with her and have had a broken heart too (Psalm 56:8). Many times she has stumbled and fallen alone only because she would not take My hand. So many lessons she has learned the hard way, because she would not listen to My voice (Isaiah 53:6). So many times I have sat back and sadly watched her take her own way alone, only to watch her return to My arms, sad and broken (Psalm 34:18). And now she is mine again! I made her and then I bought her. I paid a high price for her, because I love her (Romans 5:8). I have had to reshape and remold her....to renew her to what I had planned for her to be. It has not been easy for her...or for me (Jeremiah 29:11). I want her to be conformed to My image. This high goal I have set for her because,

I LOVE HER!!!

-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment