Friday, December 9, 2011

Featured!

There are people in life God uses to bless you imensly and for me her name (is now, newly edited) MRS. Diana Steffen!  "Never tell your nieghbor to wait until tomorrow if you can help them now"- Proverbs 3:27.

A few months ago I emailed her asking for advise, and without hesitation she called and sceduled breakfast the very next morning.  Since then, she has blessed and guided me through this journey...being such a faithful sister in Christ.  Her amazing talents and confidence she exudes from the Lord has been my contiunal inspiration.  She is a woman of her word and does not settle for mediocre.  I admire her in every possible way!  My prayer is to leave fingerprints in others lives the way she has imprinted hers in mine!

She was so kind to feature me in her blog today; I am honored, and left humbled!  Thank you Diana, I love you very much!

http://dianaelizabethblog.com/2011/12/miss-ash-z-and-her-ministry/

1 comment:

  1. i love you so much!! thank you for inspiring me, you make me so proud :) i'm always here for you!! xx

    ReplyDelete